The Fit Learning Mission is to transform the learning abilities of all children who walk through our doors such that they achieve greatness in their communities and beyond.
- We value creating a nurturing environment for our staff, our learners and their families.
- We value a culture of partnership and teamwork. We will work together to ensure our mission statement and values are upheld, and to achieve our organizational goals.
- We value responsibility. Being responsible means viewing the learning environment as primary and that we are responsible for the context we create.
- We value being a model for change in education. Making a difference at the level of community and society will require we bring our values to bear in these endeavors.
- We value a culture of fun. We will bring a lightness and playfulness to our sessions, and in our interactions with one another.
- We value operating with the highest integrity and impeccability to ensure our learners receive the very best.
OUR MESSAGE TO PARENTS
Fit Learning is NOT a franchise or tutoring conglomerate. We are a highly specialized program that provides unparalleled services to every kind of student. A website cannot fully capture the uniqueness of our approach and the quality of services we provide. We approach every learner as a unique case and develop custom curriculum to meet their specific needs. After browsing the website for general information, we strongly encourage you to contact us such that we can have a personal conversation with you about your child.
Dr. Kim Berens, Dr. Nick Berens, Dr. Kendra Newsome, & Dr. Donny Newsome – Founding Directors